الأربعاء، 23 مايو 2012

not know what to say



I do not know what to say to you
Do you say you are selfish or traitor
But I will say as I always say it my friend
You entered my life and the world suddenly became the first person in my life ....
The first person to love him
The first person to semen strongly ...
The first person did not understand me ..
You are the first person to open his heart
The first person I see
You are in my life I was the first in everything
But now and I became alive in the world you're sad and you choose your life and went away
Must not ask .... Now is not something I ask only that you read my words which I wrote about you
Because I am deeply hurt I do not have anything anymore???
Person to become available by
I remember whenever I stand your life, and now you're hurt a usually went no longer I can stay up ....
Should I say that it I miss you so much and will miss you
But I was ashamed of my feelings I can not recognize .... Will I say for the last time and the first time, I love you ....
I was a you know my feelings, but you hardened your heart and made it hard to ... now matter how much I love ...
Now I will leave my life soon, but I hope that you remember me, for I will meet you one day my friend  wait  for me in the afterlife ...

ليست هناك تعليقات: