الأربعاء، 23 مايو 2012

This is love


When your shadow appeared in front of me I felt suffocated and we walked together and intertwined hands to the end of the money
The weather was cold we approached some and I felt at the time you are the person you Hua awaited
But whenever I see you before you became weak I can not do anything
This is love .....
This is love
Habib, even if our love has become elusive
But will wait for your vision
Move the air cool my room window
Ali opened the window to see you
Wright, snow-white only
Even if our love has become difficult to achieve will be waiting for you ....
If it cost me next to you and Judy eighth
I will do everything I can do
Because love made me weak
I will love you and pray for you
Waiting for you and will always smile for Ba erase sad memories generally bright
This is love

ليست هناك تعليقات: